NOW ENROLLING: A NEW STUDY OF A 5 DAY DOSE OF INVESTIGATIONAL ORAL MEDICATION FOR COLD AND FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS CAUSED BY RESPIRATORY SYNCYTIAL VIRUS (RSV)
Qualified volunteers will receive at no cost
- Study medication for 5 days
- Study participation for 14 days
- Study-related care from a local doctor
- Reimbursement for travel expenses Health insurance and doctor referrals are not required to participate.
You might qualify if you:
- Are aged 18 to 75 years, inclusive.
- Have experienced up to 48 hours of cold/flu-like symptoms with at least one of the following: Nasal discharge, nasal congestion, malaise/tiredness, headache, sinus congestion, sneezing, sore throat, hoarseness, cough, shortness of breath, respiratory wheeze, earache, and/or symptoms of fever.
- Are not in need of hospitalization or emergency care.
Please contact us for additional information or to see if you qualify.
Text SICK to 22999